From:
Lani Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:52:12 -0400

SALE: GET 20% OFF A CELIAC SMARTLIST SUBSCRIPTION WHEN YOU BUY NOW

WHAT IS A SMARTLIST?

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of software programs
which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. All
information is verified and we include a "Comments" field to provide
even more information on cross contamination and other issues.

Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, iPhones/iPod
Touch, Palms, Pocket PCs and Blackberries.

SALE: GET 20% OFF A CELIAC SMARTLIST SUBSCRIPTION WHEN YOU BUY NOW

http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

(This offer EXPIRES on October 3, 2009 and applies to all versions
EXCEPT the iPhone/iPod SmartList which is sold on iTunes.)

**********

This Month's Mini-List: FOODS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in August and September. For more info,
or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our store at
www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

Marble Slab Creamery Ice Cream - Strawberry
Hy-Vee Cherry Jelly (12 oz.)
Hy-Vee No Sugar Added Instant Hot Cocoa Mix (4.24 oz.)
Mission Foods Red Corn Tortillas
Mission Foods Pre-fried Tortilla Chips - yellow triangle
Amy's Kitchen Mexican Casserole Bowl
Newman's Own Salsas (roasted garlic - pineapple)
Newman's Own Organics Chocolate Bars - Milk Chocolate
SFM Banana Blast pops
Shamrock Farms Tombstone Trail Ice Cream
Musselman's Golden Delicious or Granny Smith Apple Sauce
Lucky Leaf Dutch Baked Apples
Musselman's Spiced Apple Rings
Gifford's Black Raspberry Ice Cream
Gifford's Pistachio Ice Cream
Ensure Pudding - Homemade Vanilla
Ensure Plus (cans or bottles) - Strawberries & Cream
NutriPals - Chocolate
PediaSure - Chocolate
Glucerna Shakes - Chocolate Goodness

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it
easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. All information
is verified and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more
information. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones,
iPhones/iPod Touch, Palms, Pocket PCs and Blackberries.