Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 20:23:50 -0700

THE VISALUS SHAPE KIT MIX IS CELIAC, DIABETIC, KID, SENIOR, PREGNANT,&  NURSING FRIENDLY. This product is heart healthy GLUTEN & LACTOSE FREE. If you are overweight, or underweight this can work either way you need it to.
 What is “Body by Vi™?”The Body by Vi™ Challenge is for everybody, and every BODY! Simply put it is a challenge that encourages you
to make a change within 90 days. Whether you want to get fit, lose weight, or just get more active, ViSalus™ has
products, tools, and information to help you achieve your goals!
ViSalus™ has created Body by Vi™ to help you utilize our life transforming products and benefit from our online
and offline support tools. ViSalus’ exclusive challenge offers a simple, nutritional program with fun and easy
recipes, menu plans, exercise videos, and online community support. If you’d prefer not to be weighed in public,
eat expensive foods, or watch endless exercise videos that aren’t targeted to your specific needs, then this is the
program for you!
Body by Vi™ is designed to fit your lifestyle. Body by Vi™ is a 90–Day challenge that transforms people’s lives. The
products are bundled for ultimate results, nutrition, and value. You can save money, and even get your kit for FREE
when you have others join the challenge. And $100 off normal retail prices makes the deal even sweeter!
What are the primary benefits of the Vi-Shape® shake mix?»» The shake mix provides complete nutrition – fast»» Helps control appetite»» Provides bone-healthy calcium»» Provides heart healthy, low fat protein»» Helps promote & maintain lean muscle mass»» Supports protein digestion and nutrient absorption»»
Each protein has been specially processed to remove fat, remove lactose, and remove carbohydrates. In addition,
we have processed the soy to remove the isoflavones, so there is no estrogenic affect. The “shake mix that tastes
like a cake mix” is hard to beat. Try your own taste test! Look at the comparison chart and see how other shakes use
more salt, fat and sugar.The shake is great mixed in water for a low calorie, nutrition rich snack. For meals, we suggest that it be blended
with non-fat milk, Almond Milk or soy milk for extra protein and nutrient support.
Although I am in Oregon, this product is nation wide and is drastically changing people's lives, helping them get off their Thyroid, Diabetic and Blood Pressure Medications. I personally know somebody who has since been taken off her Liver Transplant list after starting with Visalus.
https://shannonivie.bodybyvi.com/

If you would like anymore information I have a lot more about this company! It's truly one big family wanting to change people's lives one day at a time.Supports healthy metabolism

*******
*******