From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:11:20 -0700

My son's gastroenterologist recently retired.  I had a new one picked
out, but I can't get an appointment with him until after February of
next year.  That already tells me that I want a different one.  I know
he's good, but I don't want to have to always wait that long for an
appointment.  This doctor's name was Shapiro.

For those of you who are familiar with doctors in the northeast county
of San Diego, could you tell me if you have had a good experience with
any of the doctors listed below?  I would welcome a new name if it's not
on my list.

Dr. Ronald Feldman
Dr. Robert Goldklang
Dr. Henry Johnson
Dr. Mark Kadden
Dr. Alan Larson
Dr. John McHutchison
Dr. Pritam Singh
Dr. Richard Snyder
Dr. Maram Zakko

Thank you in advance for your help.  Sidona