From:
Marie Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 18:47:27 EDT

Hi there,

I'm travelling to Florida in a few weeks time.  I have requested a copy of the
list of US gluten free foods but I'm not sure if it will arrive before I go on
holiday.

Can anyone tell me a brand of crisps that is gluten free ( ready salted would
be fine) and the name of a few snack foods/sweets that are gluten free. I
don't need a comprehensive list, just a few to get me through the nibbles when
there are no immediate gluten free dining options.

Any restaurants in Orlando(International Drive)/ Key West / Clearwater areas
that were particularly helpful would also be useful.

For anyone visiting the Disney parks - I e-mailed Disney:

and they sent some useful telephone numbers for the chefs at the parks.  You
can ring them up and pre-arrange a gluten free meal, apparently they will even
use gluten free flour etc if you give them enough warning.

Thanks

Marie (looking forward to enjoying some American sunshine)