From:
Holly Gallahue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:13:56 EDT

Hi, We ordered the Gene test and stool sensitivity test from Dr. Fine
and await the results in about 2 weeks, Taylor's biopsy was negative.
She has been gf for 1 week now and is doing OK, not as well as she did
the first time we went gf. her leg pain has gotten so bad we have been
up the last 2 nights with her screaming. It only seems to happen early
evening and night, its always in the same leg right along the front of
her shin. I read about restless leg syndrome and that doesn't sound like
what she is getting. she has severe pain in one spot, we ice it and give
her pain med. i was just wondering how long before this goes away after
being gf? thanks Holly