From:
Melinda Corwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:02:28 EDT

I was wondering what all of you thought about this:  My son's teacher told me
that for one of their school projects they were  going to be using (wheat
flour) to make salt dough.  My son could bring in rice flour(I don't know if
that will work or not I'll have to experiment), my concern was what about all
the dust in the class room from the wheat flour, will he be o.k. if he did
his  in the corner somewhere , or maybe out in the hall(but what about when
he comes back into the class room)  Do you think this is something to  worry
about?  I don't want him breathing in the dust from the flour. Thanks Melinda