From:
Susan Biggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 09:45:57 -0500

Hello All

Sorry to post this to the entire list but I could not find the message in
the archives. Someone was looking for powdered cheese topping for mac and
cheese. Kraft and Cabbot had both stopped making them. Kraft sent me an
email and said that their topping was being made again and sold through
netgrocer.com.  Not as easy as picking it up at the local grocery but my 9yo
son is thrilled as he uses it on everything. Hope this helps someone.
Sue