From:
Mel Milio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:50:54 EDT

Hi all! I've tried to be patient but enough is enough! My PCP never had a
celiac patient before.  She phoned in a prescription for an antibiotic last
week and when I asked her if it was safe for me to take, she didn't understand
my question.  "All antibiotics have starch in them" she said. I told her that
I couldn't take it unless I knew what kind of starch.  She said "well how am I
supposed to know that?" Sigh... I live in Crofton, Maryland which is about
mid-way between D.C. and the Chesapeake Bay.  Any info will be great
appreciated. Thanks in advance! - MEL