Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 07:50:00 -0800

Most people with the exception of one said that shampoo, conditioner or anything put on the skin caused them problems.  Most had unwell, generally gluten type reactions.  One person said that if you get something in your eyes it gets into your digestive system.
This has got me thinking tho I know this subject has been discussed before.  Personally I do believe that anything put on the skin is absorbed into the blood stream.  Does everyone agree?

As I said in my previous post, I was using Paul Mitchell shampoo, conditioner, and hair dressing, all NOT gf.  I called the company and they said that the fragrance contains gluten, I'm guessing grain alcohol.  Also I make my own cream and found out the vitamin E was made from wheat germ.  So much for that, I can still make my cream and leave out the vitamin E.
 I was using Neutrogena with no problem so I'll definitely go back to that.   One person said they use Softsoap and that works good.

Janet, Maine