Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 23:19:46 -0600

We were excited to get a Harry and David box this year as a holiday gift.
Imagine our delight, when we opened the package and there were two hat boxes
filled with gluten-free brownies and gluten-free cookies. The cookies were
great, but the brownies were a showstopper -- rich, fudgy and scrumptious.

The brownies and cookies can be ordered separately, or together as the
"Gluten-Free Hat Box." The brownies use black bean powder instead of flour
-- you would never know it by the the rich taste.
http://www.harryanddavid.com/gifts/store/item____shop-gifts-by-type_gift-towers_24826?sliSearch=gluten-free

I wrote about the brownies, as well as about some recent GF experiences at
Chicago restaurants, on my blog at www.glutenfreenosh.com. (And I have no
relationship with Harry and David, just excited to share a good GF option.)

Happy New Year!

Eve