From:
Edward Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:37:20 -0500

Hello,

I just read the earlier post regarding psoriasis.  Recently I picked up
a book on this subject and read about a doctor who did a thorough study
on the relationship of psoriasis and the absorbtion rate of the
intestine.  My daughter is 8 years old and a celiac.  She has periodic
psoriasis on her scalp.  It can get pretty bad if we don't catch it in
time.

My question is this.....how common is psoriasis among celiacs if it is
gut related?  Are there alot of you who have psoriasis as well?  Has
anyone else read/heard about this same theory?

Any comments are appreciated.  Thanks.....

Jenny Cronin