From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:48:34 EDT

Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to let you know about this wonderful company. I have been
buying my Amaranth cereal, flour, etc. directly from the company and not only
do I love Amaranth for many things in baking but also the cereal is great,
they have several different kinds, including plain, cocoa and cinnamon plus
hot cereal. Anyway...I was placing an order the other morning and was having
computer problems so was not really paying attention to my order as I should
have. Only after it was submitted did I notice I had ordered the wrong
cereal...so I emailed Jim at the company and he changed my order but I didn't
explain myself clearly about the cereal I wanted and the changed order had
another cereal on it but not the one I wanted.  I was ashamed at being so
dumb and emailed him once again and he changed my order AGAIN...what a guy!
It is such a pleasure to do business with a company who will do all they can
to make sure you are satisfied.  This company deserves a round of applause
and if anyone is interested in buying Amaranth products, visit their web
site, they also have great recipes.  I have no financial interest in this
company but love Amaranth and the service from this company. Their web site
is:   www.nuworldamaranth.com    Good Eating! JS in IL