From:
andrea r howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:11:44 -0400

I was checking into the new flavors of Edy's/Dreyers Ice Cream. Their
website www.edys.com does list the  gluten status after the ingredient
list of each flavor. The new flavors were not listed yet , so I e-mailed
the company. I did receive a letter with the information and coupons plus
the e-mail message below- Happy Summer!

Andrea Howe
Chairperson WACSSG

June 6, 2000

Dear Mrs. Howe:

Thank you for visiting our website and for your e-mail message.  It is
always a pleasure to hear from our consumers whose ideas, comments and
concerns are very important to us here at Edy's Grand Ice Cream.

In the new Edy's Presents M&M/Mars Ice Cream line, there are two flavors
that are gluten free.

They are M&M's Vanilla and Snickers Ice Cream.  Please look for our full
response, including a nutrition sheet on these flavors, to arrive via US
Mail within the next few weeks.

We appreciate your interest in our company and the time you have taken to
contact us.

Sincerely,

Angela Miller
Consumer Response Representative