From:
Jane Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:34:32 -0500

I will be traveling to New Mexico in a few weeks to give a seminar in
Albuquerque.  Will be spending two nights in Taos, two in Santa Fe and four
in Albuquerque.
Does anyone have any recommendations for restaurants or health food stores.
Having been to Santa Fe once before a few years ago, I seem to recall a Wild
Oats.  Anything else??  Our room in Santa Fe will have a kitchen... any
place to get fresh corn tortillas?

Thanks,

Jane