From:
Carol Gonsalves <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:52:23 EST

I was diagnosed in October 2008 with Celiac.  Since then I have been  gf.   I
had always been fine with my weight - keeping it where I  wanted without much
work. I basically ate a lot of junk food and drank lots  of coke. Now, I
stick to meat, vegetables, fruit, and yogurt and have stopped  the coke.  After
about 2 months on the GF diet I gained about 20  pounds. ( I was not
underweight- 132- 5''5")  I decided to cut back on  how much I was eating and began a
daily 30-90 minute exercise program.  I  have been doing that for about 6 weeks
and am still gaining!!!  I don't  know how to stop.  I am tempted to go back to
gluten so that I can fit back  into my clothes.  I have heard that weight
gain is common for the newly  diagnosed, but when does it taper off?  Any ideas
how to take off the  weight?  I am concerned that maybe I have a thyroid
problem. HELP!
Carol
**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.