From:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:58:26 -0600

I will be visiting family in the Dallas, TX area.  Does
anyone have any suggestions for gluten friendly places to
eat in the Lewisville area around Vista Ridge mall?  This
area is a central location for most of us getting
together.

I know about the dining cards and the fast food places and
so I don't need those suggestion.  We would like a middle
range/nice, or high end or maybe even something totally
different and unique.  It is kind of a wedding
shower/family get together all in one.  Several of us will
be flying in from out-of-state.

Thank you for your help.
Rita