From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 17:36:40 EDT

A friend who does not have access to the net has asked this question.
Can anyone help, and I will pass it along.---

I have been prescribed Ceftin  250 mg and was given tablets manufactured by
Glaxo.   Does anyone know whether of not these are gluten free  (or, better
yet, what the inactive ingredients actually ARE.    I react to all grains,
including rice and corn.   My reaction to other grains is not nearly as
strong as my reaction to gluten, so I *could* take a chance with those, but
would prefer not to if I don't have to.)

I have a severe sinus infection (following a bad case of flu) and would like
to get on with the AB's as soon as possible.