From:
judyandpeterkugel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:39:46 -0500

Dear List,

I wrote earlier about a wonderful farm stay we had last summer at Il Fae
in Northern Italy, not too far from Venice.  At the time, they were
readying their cooking school and planned a week of celiac cooking
lessons.  Now they have selected a date, October 5-10, 2002.  The cost
(and they can accommodate up to 12 people) is $1400.  The people were
lovely hosts and spoke English quite well. We wish we could go that
week, but we are in education and can't get away then.

If you are interested, please contact their US Representative Margot
Cushing ([log in to unmask] I have nothing to gain from this
except thinking about the pleasurable time you will have if you are able to
go.

Judy in Boston