From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:24:10 -0600

Hello Everyone
I'm delighted that my book, Gluten-Free 101, is among the 100 top sellers at
the nation's health food stores. Since these stores sell all kinds of books,
including many by mainstream, very popular chefs, this is indeed an honor.

It also graces the cover of the 2008-2009 catalog of books that health food
stores use to stock their bookshelves.

This tells me that the gluten-free topic is extremely important in health
food stores, which is where most of us purchase our gluten-free food.

I want to thank all of you for helping make this book a top seller and those
of you who have supported it, including the following:

"Carol Fenster's infectious enthusiasm for gluten free cooking totally
captivated me at the national meeting of the American Dietetic Association.
Her recipes in Gluten-Free 101 make gluten free cooking delicious, quick and
fun! I recommend her books to all my patients but don't reserve her good
dishes only for those on a gluten free diet--they're too good not to
share."--Cynthia S. Rudert, MD, FACP, Medical Advisor, Celiac Disease
Foundation; Medical Advisor, Gluten Intolerance Group; Private Practice
Gastroenterology, Atlanta, Georgia

"Carol is known as the 'gluten-free goddess' because she creates the best
French bread, mouth-watering pie crusts, delectable desserts, and a
phenomenal pizza. You must get this book.--Shelley Case, BSc, RD, author of
Gluten-Free Diet: A Comprehensive Resource Guide

"If you are not a cook, cooking gluten-free can be difficult, at best. In
Gluten-Free 101, Carol Fenster has given you all the information you need to
get started and be successful. A wonderful flour blend used in many of the
easy recipes, tips on stocking your pantry and the equipment needed. Using
this book, you can be a successful gluten-free cook your first time in the
kitchen."-Cynthia Kupper, RD, CD, Executive Director, Gluten Intolerance
Group of North America.

"Eating gluten free means you have to dust off your cooking and baking
skills. This book will help you feel confident and in control of your
gluten-free kitchen."-Ann Whelan, publisher of Gluten-Free Living

"Gluten-Free 101 serves up a feast of easy, classic recipes with a bonus new
versatile flour mix (with more nutrients and fiber) that can be tailored to
individual tastes. Carol's experience in cooking and writing wheat-free,
gluten-free cookbooks helps the "newbie" or "old-timer" be successful in
creating basic recipes.-Janet Y. Rinehart, Former President of CSA/USA;
President, Houston Celiac Support Group

"Gluten-Free 101 is an excellent resource for anyone learning to live gluten
free. Carol Fenster has done a superb job of putting together some great
recipes with the detailed information needed to prepare them."--Mary K.
Sharrett, MS, RD, LD, CNSD, Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH

Carol Fenster, Ph.D., President/Founder
Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418; 303.741.5408.
8174 S. Holly Street, #404, Centennial, CO  80122