From:
Chandice Probst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chandice Probst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:45:15 -0700

The East Valley Celiac support group began holding monthly meetings October 2009!
Date: 3rd Wednesday of every month (4/21/2010)
Time: 6:30-8 PM
Place: Sunrise Senior Living of Gilbert, AZ
580 South Gilbert Road
Gilbert, AZ 85296
United States
tel: 480-632-9400
Contact: Chandice Probst (435) 671-2211
E-mail: Chandice with any questions at [log in to unmask]

FOR APRIL (4/21/10)

We will be having a discussion on reading labels so you can understand gluten-free shopping even better. We are honored to have GARY OF GLUTEN-FREE COUNTRY STORE joining us as a guest speaker for this meeting. Gary has been so kind as to donate a gift bag of various items from his gluten-free store for one of you to win!!! Thanks Gary!

We will also be honored to have delicious tastings and a message from GREAT HARVEST BREAD COMPANY, a delicious little bakery that makes yummy gluten-free breads and treats!!!

You won't want to miss this!

We will also have a gift basket of many products from Pamela's Products for giveaway to one individual present who is a member of the Celiac Disease Foundation. If you are not a member yet, please become a member before our next meeting to be entered into this great giveaway! Thank you to Pamela's Products for donating a gift basket to raise funds for wonderful causes.

*There is never a cost to attend our meetings but we will gladly accept donations to cover the costs of printings and such. Thank you!

Thank you for your interest in this wonderful group. We look forward to seeing you soon!

~Chandice Probst
Celiac Disease Foundations Arizona East Valley Support Group Founder

*******
*******