From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:54:25 -0700

I found two fabulous sounding recipes in this weeks issue of Woman's World
-- enchilada casserole & jambalaya skewers (or something similarly named).
The enchilada casserole recipe calls for flour tortillas, but I decided to
try it with corn instead.

I have gotten gluten reactions from corn tortillas in the past so I haven't
purchased any for quite a while.  When I checked out the corn tortillas at
my local grocer, I was surprized to find El Ranchita corn tortillas with the
words "gluten free" following the ingredients list.  I'll let you know how
it goes.  If the recipe is good with my adaptations, I'll post it.

I went to the website that was listed on the package & sent them a little
thank you for supplying that information on the package.  I'll bet the GF
status of foods is one of the most frequently asked questions they
encounter!  ha ha!

Valerie in Tacoma