From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 1995 23:10:50 -0400

Bill,   I do hope the professional internet group re: celiac disease does
not mean that the professionals will not occasionally check in with our
list.  I suppose they find our queries on food and the hunt for fellow
sufferers with unusual symptoms seems unprofessional to many who are
professionals, but the other sde of the coin is that freqently they do not
take the time to consider some of our complaints as credible - yet the list
turns up many who have similar symptoms. And I think we frequently are
helpful to one another in more than just moral support.

If you or anyone can provide that new list with a precis of what goes on
on the non-professional list, it might be useful to all concerned.

Just had to put in my opinion.  I surely hope Joe Murray will stay with us.

Gayle Kennedy