From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:26:37 -0400

As you may have noticed, I’ve been contacting a number of chain restaurants over the last two months.  ☺  I've compiled the information I've received from the restaurants, from list-members, and from local support groups into a word document listing 26 restaurants that have provided at least some information about their gf menu items.  There are another 21 restaurants that have not provided any gf menu items.

For Maine (where I hope to live in the very near future!) I have a list of restaurants and food stores provided to me by list-members and local support groups.  I also have the locations of chain restaurants.

For New Jersey (where I live now), I have a list of chain restaurants and where they are located.

I am happy to share any of this information with those that are interested.  Send me email and specify if you'd like:

ME, NJ, and Chain Restaurants  (73 pages)

ME and Chain Restaurants (55 pages)
NJ and Chain Restaurants  (55 pages)

ME only (20 pages)
NJ only  (20 pages)

Chain restaurants only  (35 pages)

I'd appreciate any comments you have -- either about the format of the documents or about additional chain restaurants, or additional restaurants/food stores in either NJ or ME.  I'll do my best to keep the documents up to date.

BTW:  I can not guarantee that any of the information in the docs is accurate or not.  It is just a compendium of information that you can choose to use or not.

Dawn @ the Jersey Shore