Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:26:43 EDT

We invite you to visit our updated website at:

www.glutenfreeliving.com

You'll find information about the gluten-free diet, important ingredients and
other material that will help you live a happy, healthy gluten-free life. It
will give you a preview of the kinds of information you will find in expanded
form in Gluten-Free Living.

If you visit the site between now and August 5 and subscribe to Gluten-Free
Living, we'll include a free copy of 25 Ways To Eat Well and Stay Happy on the
Gluten-Free Diet -- a $4.95 value!  This is a listserv special for new
subscribers only. Just enter list 805 in the message portion of the subscription
form.

Do it today. Find out why thousands of subscribers consider Gluten-Free Livin
g the best source of reliable information on celiac disease and the
gluten-free diet currently available.