From:
CHUCK MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 11:50:17 EDT

This is to inform the users of the list that at the Celiac Pot Luck on August
13th in Los Angeles we were informed that Mimi's Cafe in Torrance, Ca.now
has a
GF Menu.  All we had to do was ask for it.  Well, my husband and I just came
back from Mimi's Cafe and after asking three people, including the manager, we
found that this was not the case.  They just didn't know anything about it.