From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:10:41 -0400

Sorry in my last post about this product line, I left off the 'e' in Tracey's. One
of you let me know that Tracey's Treats are available through
www.allergygrocer.com, listed in the New section right now. I knew they were
sold through the Gluten Free Mall but forgot to mention that before.
Obvisously you can save a lot of money ordering directly from the
manufacturer - compare all prices before deciding how to purchase. Hopefully
we'll be able to order through Tracey's Treats website soon.
www.traceystreats.com is their site. I have no financial interest in this
company - I just like supporting those out there making us great food that
does not compromise taste or texture.

TJ

*******
*******