Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:49:59 EDT

Along with my list of 27 allergies (mostly food), I have Leaky Gut - I guess
I should say that the other way around as I am sure all these allergies were
caused by the leaky gut.

Who else out there has Leaky gut and how long and what are your symptoms and
how do you cope etc?

When I read about your reactions to gluten - there are days I know there is
no way I had gluten but have 'things' happen to me/my body - I don't know
which are leaky gut, which are gluten reaction or a reaction to the other
allergies.

Like for months I had severe abdominal pain (due to leaky gut/damage villi)
and once I was diagnosed and given supplements to help repair - I have been
fine (took several weeks.)  THen out of the blue the other day, the pains
started again - all I could think of is that I had a hamburger (ground
sirloin/plain that I cooked) and I wonder if I am just having trouble
digesting meat?   It is all a big puzzle so I don't know how to 'treat' it.

Any help, thoughsts are appreciated.  And Thank GOd for each of you out there

- as this is definitely not something I could do alone....

Sally Hackett,  Raleigh NC