From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 22:52:11 -0500

We hope you are considering Chicken Paradise  www.chickenparadise.com for some of your summer travels this year.  San Antonio is a great historical city to visit and there is a big private pool for you to come back to after being out and about all day.   We can make you wonderful GF, DF breakfasts and we also have experience with Paleo, diabetic, vegan, FODMAPS, and are willing to learn more about your personal dietary restrictions.  No one leaves the breakfast table hungry!

There are still some dates available in April and May, but June is fully booked.  Be thinking about July or August.   We have been a GF B&B since 2005, and would love the chance to show you why we are ranked #6 out of 49 B&Bs in San Antonio.

If you thought it was too hard to travel give us a call and we can discuss your specific needs.  Remember, San Antonio is also home to The Little Aussie Bakery which is 100% GF.  It is a win/win GF vacation city!

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise  GF Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216