Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:05:21 -0400

Thanks to the three of you who responded last night. He was able to drink it! Yes, Garelick Chocolate Milk is considered GF. However, I just spoke with the company a few minutes ago, and they confirmed that it is GF, but there is a chance of cross contamination due to processing at suppliers where the lines are shared with non GF products. So you need to make your own choice. Thanks again to all.

Diana in RI

It was as of last summer.  I spent a lot of time speaking with a very nice man that called around and called me back.

Yes! I called them last year to verify... my sports minded kids drink it after a hard workout, w/o any problem.