From:
PATRICA CLARK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PATRICA CLARK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 19:57:23 -0400

For those who live in or near Baltimore, I want to inform you about a local baker who is making gluten free pastries on a limited basis.  I called her (after seeing an ad in the D.C. Celiac newsletter) and inquired.  She makes a GF pastry of the month.  I asked if she made bagels.  She said she had never tried to but would make some the following week and call me.  This afternoon she called and offered me the bagels as her "guinea pig" free of charge.  They are very good but a little more biscuity than bagely, if that makes sense.  Her pastry of the month for September will be a lemon tart.  I can't wait to try that!
Her store is located in Federal Hill on Charles Street but she only rents space there from another baker.  She bakes by request and you have to go pick it up.
I asked her permission to post this notice spreading the good word.  Her company is Tenzo Artisan Chocolate and Pastry, Baltimore, MD.  You can contact her at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or phone her at 410-302-6233.  Her name is Janice and she is a wonderful lady.  I have no affiliation with her and just discovered her but she is great.  I asked about shipping and she said she hopes to ship sometime in the future but does not do that currently.