From:
Lynne Allison Weagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 12:33:32 -0800

Hi everyone!
     I was wondering whether or not anyone else gets occassional
tremors/shakiness which is apparently unrelated to accidental gluten
ingestion.  I periodically get very shaky, often accompanied by a
feeling of light-headedness and a racing heart.
     I was diagnosed about 6 months ago and my follow-up biopsy (3 weeks
ago) showed my villi to be virtually normal again (yea!) so I know I
have not been ingesting gluten.  An ECG done at the same time showed my
heart to also be completely normal.  I have hypoglycemia, diagnosed 4
years ago with a sugar drink/blood test, but this shakiness is -- as far
as I can tell -- unrelated to sugar levels because it can happen or
persist even after I have eaten.
     Does anyone else get these tremors, or have any idea what could be
causing them or how to prevent them?  Am I missing some nutrient in my
diet (I take supplements, including B complex)?  Please answer me
privately and I will post a summary to the list.

Thank-you!
Lynne                                        Vancouver, BC, Canada