From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 19:24:53 EST

The Gluten Intolerance Group has been requested to post the dates of their
Annual Education Conference early so that people might make travel
arrangements.

Here it is!

GIG Annual Education Conference 2001

Tall green trees, flowing manicured lawns, elegant brick and stone buildings,
and Mt. Rainier glowing in the distance. This is the site for the 2001 GIG
Educational Conference at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma,
Washington.  The conference will be held on June 2nd and 3rd, 2001 so mark
your calendars.  Accommodations can be arranged on site, with meal service,
as we've NEVER had before! The quality program will present great information
in a creative atmosphere.  You will not only learn, but you will have fun,
too.  Plan on joining us for a wonderful experience.  Complete news on the
conference and the one-day children's program, with registration information
will be in the next newsletter. Our children's program will allow parents to
meet with speakers separately, while the children have a day filled with fun
learning activities and speakers. Don't miss this one!  Mark your calendar
now!

The American Celiac Society is working with us on this conference. We are
again, requesting continuing education credits for allied health
professionals and if possible will offer CME's to physicians.

Contact Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) in Seattle, WA for information.

Gluten Intolerance Group
15110 10th Ave SW, Suite A
Seattle, WA 98166-1820

Telephone:  206-246-6652
Fax:        206-246-6531
Website:    www.gluten.net
Email:      [log in to unmask]    or    [log in to unmask]

Executive Director: Cynthia Kupper, C.R.D.(Certified Registered Dietitian)
(and she has Celiac Disease) is very willing to work with anyone that calls.
Cynthia also has credentials as a former C.D.E. (Certified Diabetes Educator).

Nancy
Seattle, WA
USA