From:
Lisa Wicklund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:33:57 EDT

Hi Everyone:

Just thought I would let you know that I tried the Adkins Advantage bar in
the chocolate and Peanut Butter flavor. It was no Reeses Peanut Butter cup,
but it was very good and I felt like I had more energy without all the
irritability and hyperness that traditional chocolate bars provide.

Someone said, on this board, that Adkins was gluten free. I tried for myself
and had no reaction. They are spendy though, 1.89 a bar. However, if you are
flyng or traveling and want something that will tie you over for a couple of
hours or more, this may be your ticket. I guess we all need to work together
to find foods that we can have so that we are not bored with the same old
stuff or reactive to things that we don't know, but are willing to try.

Hope you are all well. I appreciate everyone of you very much.

Sincerely,

Lisa