Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 12:07:07 -0400

This is a reminder of the Celiac Chat Group meeting, Monday, October 13th,
8:00 - 10:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.  Meetings are held every Monday at
this time.

I would also like to remind everybody about the Forum which is located at
this website.  Please visit the Forum which has an area for Celiac Disease.
There is a lot of information in it and you can ask questions, leave
replies to other questions and messages, etc.  Many of you are unable to
attend the Chat for various reasons so I suggest you visit the Forum often.
To get to the Forum go to the website shown below and you will see Web
Forums - click on it, when next page comes up click on Celiac Disease.

The format of the homepage was changed a couple of months ago so I am
giving the directions to access this website again.  This website is
accessible to everybody regardless of who you have for your service
provider.  There is no downloading and it is free.  To access the website -

BE SURE TO BOOKMARK THIS WEBSITE!!

http://www.medsupport.org

Click on Chat
Chat Room Rules will come up - Read & click on area "Agreeing to Abide by
Rules."
Click on Special Events Room.
Enter this information -
Your Name - First Name (if common name, also use last initial).
Your E-Mail address
How many messages to display - 10  (be sure to enter this #)
Automatic Refresh Rate - 10   (be sure to enter this #)
Use Frames - click in this box  (AOL users - if you have problems seeing
the messages in the Chat Room go back and remove checkmark).
Click on - Enter Conference Room

When you enter Conference Room - in a minute the screen will say you just
entered Conference Room and then you will start seeing messages from
others.  Be sure to say Hello or Hi so we will know you are seeing the
messages OK. You can scroll to see the last 10 messages.  At times the area
where the messages are will be blank for a few seconds but they will return
and you do not miss any messages.  You can type and send your message any
time.  You do not have to wait for there to be no activity in messages
being sent.

Title you will see when you enter Conference Room -
"Send Message"  area where you write message & click on it.

"New Messages" - click on it to bring up new messages.

"Log Off" - click here when ready to exit Conference Room.

"View Participants" - Click here to see who is in Conference Room.

"Clear Form" - after message sent click here to clear message.

"Which User to Send to"  - All.  Leave it like it is.

You are allowed to go into any of the Chat Rooms 24 hours a day EXCEPT in
the Special Events Room as it is reserved for other groups also.  If you
are new to the Chat Group please go to the MedSupport Main Chat Room (which
it shown on same page as the Special Events Room) before Monday night to
see that you are able to see and send messages without any problems.  There
are usually people in there that can help you should you have problems.
You can also E-mail me and I will be happy to help you.

PLEASE PRINT THIS INFO AND SAVE FOR FUTURE USE!!
I will send only a reminder of the Chat meetings the first of each month.
The instructions will not be included.

If you have any questions, please E-mail  me - [log in to unmask]

Marilyn         USA
MedSupport Celiac Chat Host/Moderator
Monday Celiac Live Chat from 8-10 PM  EST at:
http://www.medsupport.org

"MEDSUPPORT IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR
24 HR. SUPPORT!!!"