From:
Pamela Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:53:27 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the list so if I am asking something that has already been
answered, please forgive me.  I have 3 questions.

1)  Boca Burgers - They recently changed their packaging.  The old packaging
said gluten free (I know that is no gaurantee).  The new packaging has left
off the gluten free claim.  The ingredients appear to be the same.  I have
been unable to get in touch with the company for comment.  Does anyone know if
these are gluten free?

2)  Cafe Mocha - Does anyone know if the Cafe Mocha at Starbucks and the
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf are gluten free?  Starbucks uses a syrup and the
Coffee Bean uses a powder.  Both have some questionable ingredients (mono & di
glycerides, natural flavors).

3)  Fast Food - This hasn't been an issue for me because I rarely eat it.
However, I am going on a long road trip and it would be convenient to be able
to stop at some of the fast food chains (McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell).
Does anyone have a list of gluten free fast food items.  I realize
contamination during cooking with gluten containing foods is a problem.

Thanks!  Pamela