From:
"Andrew, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew, Chris
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:18:54 -0800

Thank you so much for all of the responses I received. It definitely
helped me make a few decisions regarding my health.

Almost everyone advised that endoscopy is essential to finding out if it
is Celiac. It's possible that I have a Gluten sensitivity, in which case
it may be possible to grow out of it.

Regarding changes after being on the diet, some people saw few changes
but knew the changes were happening internally. Others saw changes to
their energy, skin, mood, and happiness in life, among other things.

Regarding contamination, a few people told me they did not worry much
about cross contamination because it doesn't have side effects for them.
But most people agreed it gets easier to avoid contamination over time
and after a while a crumb has a huge impact on them (upset stomach,
mood, etc).

Many people, like me, have few bothersome symptoms (one person told me
20%), which makes it more difficult to stay strictly to the diet.

Thank you again! I will be getting the endoscopy soon so that I know for
sure if I have it.