From:
Melissa Gilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 06:57:20 EST

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share  a success story from my kitchen.  It may or not be new
news to some of you.

I have made the Hagman "GOLDFISH" cracker recipe several times, and as I was
making it this weekend I thought why not do animal crackers.  I used
different shaped cookie cutters, and the baking time was a little longer
because they were bigger and thicker than the fish, but they look and taste
great.

Then, I took half the dough, added red food coloring and used heart shaped
cookie cutters, and the results were great.

My next experiment will be to do a "citrus" type, add a little lemon or
orange flavoring/rind and eliminate a little of the grated cheese, and I am
hoping they will be sort like a lemon wafer.

It seems to be a forgiving dough, so why not have a little fun.

Pink, green, blue chickies and ducks for the Easter Basket.  Red, Green
trees, Santas for X-mas.  The possibilities are endless :-)

Good Luck
Laura & Melissa
MA

P.S. The Hagman cheese cracker recipe can be found in her "MORE" book.