From:
Carla Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carla Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:18:37 -0500

To summarize everyone's responses, the following were listed as good
locations to find gluten free foods in the Tampa area.

*Indian Rocks Area-Healthnut Store (between clearwater and st. pete)
*Publix grocery stores
*Kash-n-Karry grocery stores
*Whole Foods grocery stores (one in Sarasota and someone said downtown
Tampa, but another said they could not find it so I am not sure if there is
one downtown or not)
*Busch Gardens area-Chucks Natural Food Market (813)980-2005 and Publix
(813) 988-1980
*Abby'd Health and Nutrition (tampa) carries kinninnkick

Resturants in the area were mentioned as well:  PF Changs, Outback Steaks,
Bonefish, Carrabbas, and Flemmings

Thanks to all that responded.  I really appreciate it!  Carla