From:
Erin Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:49:16 +0000

Hello,

Thank you for those who replied to my posting about receiving
unsolicited products at their home address.

From your replies it seems that those people who did receive the
unsolicited products are active in support organizations and have their
home addresses made public that way.

A few people said they were also curious as to how these products showed
up at people's doors -- but it seems the connection is through outside
support groups, not this list.

Some people asked if I posted the question so I could get free stuff
too, as they also wanted to do.  The answer is no, (although we all can
use free food) I was more concerned about the issue of privacy.

Thanks to those who replied and good health to all,

Erin in Toronto