From:
Kay White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kay White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2012 15:04:56 -0500

I would like to express my thanks to Phyllis Chinn for sharing about
products.  That is one of the purposes for this site.  It helps those of
us who are tired of spending so much money to try things just to see
once again we have thrown money away.
If someone gets offended, they need to deal with it personally and
realize that the person who gives info about a product is trying to help
others.  I, for one, truly appreciate those who do bother to express
their input on products that might just help me in determining whether I
want to try it or not.
Thank you P.C.,
Kay White
Missouri