From:
Robin and Arlene Karpan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 20:29:40 -0700

Dear fellow list members,

The Saskatoon Chapter of the Canadian Celiac Association (located in
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada), is hosting the next national convention
here next June.

We are looking for material that presents a light-hearted look at celiac
disease, perhaps through poems or skits that we could present at the
convention. Goodness knows, we spend a lot of time fretting over this
condition, maybe it's time we looked at it in a lighter vein.

If you have skits, poems, or any other ideas, I'd appreciate hearing from
you.

Thanks very much.

Arlene Karpan
Convention 97 Organizing Committee
"Gluten-free in the breadbasket of the world"