From:
JGottl6279 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 19:19:09 EST

Dear Fellow Listmembers: My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Boston to
see friends in early March. We really need help in knowing some good
restaurants accessible by MTA which offer some healthy GF choices; also any
places to buy GF snacks would be great. Any help would be very much
appreciated since neither of us know the area and will be at the mercy of
whatever we can find easily.  Thanks in advance, Jason