From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 15:52:09 -0500

“Hol♦Grain® brand products and KONRIKO® brand products are made here at America's Oldest Rice Mill.

We specialize in Wheat and Gluten Free products, all of our products are certified gluten free by Gluten Intolerance Group of North America,

Star K Kosher Certified, and all items are Non GMO verified, by the Non GMO Project.

Look for our Hol♦Grain® Brown Rice Crackers, Chicken Coating Mix, Tempura Batter Mix,

100% Brown Rice Bread Crumbs, our new Rice Starch-a gravy thickener, our new Gluten Free Chili Seasoning Mix and Fajitas Seasoning Mix in a store near you.

Please view our Website www.holgrain.com, or www.konriko.com or www.conradricemill.com.

We will be 100 years old on February, 2012 and look forward to serving the gluten free community for another 100 years.”

Mike Davis

President

CONRAD RICE MILL, INC.

*******