From:
"Amanda L. Lester" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 97 15:37:46 EST

Hi,

Because a number of people requested more information about the book
"Why we get sick", I am posting this to everyone.

The authors are Randolph M. Nesse M.D. and George C Williams Ph.D.
and the publisher is Vintage. Another listmember told me that it is
still in print and should be able to be ordered from any good book
store (thanks Linda!)

I want to stress again that the book does not deal directly with
celiac disease, its focus is the recent emergence of a new way of
looking at medicine as a whole.

Cheers

Amanda