From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:25:33 EDT

I am writing for my mother, Bette Hagman, to thank everyone for remembering
her with your cards, letters, flowers, and calls. She reads every letter, saves
them all, and they seem to give her motivation. It is always nice to know you
have friends.

A few of us are trying to talk Mom into finishing her current book. Hopefully
we can get that going.

I just can't thank you enough for your support!

Karol Mehan

Keep mailing cards and letters to:

Bette Hagman
% Gluten Intolerance Group