From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:35:32 -0700

I think it's time for a BIG summary of exactly what interventions,
supplements, treatments, etc. that have helped us the most through the
years.  We are all different with different needs, yet we often have many
things to share that can help others.  I'd like to compile a list of the
interventions that have been most beneficial to members of this list.
Please keep your responses brief.  I'd like a simple format that I can cut &
paste to a list.
(1) the problem (2) the solution (3) links, resources, references, books,
etc.  If you prefer your name not be mentioned in my summary, just say so.

I'll start with a couple examples:
--------
(1) problem:  Fatigue, depression, anxiety, brain fog, feeling cold all the
time, etc.
(2) solution:  Appropriate thyroid treatment
(3) Finding a doctor willing to treat according to Dr. Kenneth Blanchard
recommendations as described in his book:  "What Your Doctor May Not Tell
You About Hypothyroidism"
--------
(1) problem:  severe heartburn (GERD)
(2) solution:  food allergy avoidance & HeartburnFree (by Enzymatic
Therapy), DGL losenges & stomach acid supplemetation (Soloray HCl +
Pancreatin) or (Thorn Bio-Gest capsules)
(3) Find a doctor to do food allergy testing.  Follow protocol outlined in
"Why Stomach Acid is Good for You" by Jonathan Wright MD, products mentioned
above readily available at health food stores & on the web

Valerie in Tacoma

PS:  Please don't ask me for advice or specific information about the
interventions mentioned above.  For more info, search the web & read the
archives.

*******
*******