From:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:33:54 -0700

I need to figure out a way to get massive amounts of good bacteria into my
guts. Why? Because even though I've had some irritable bowel my whole life,
the constant loud rumbling, gurgling, churning sounds in my guts did not
start until I was taking doxycycline (an antibiotic for wrongly suspected
Lyme). I'm quite certain that it was the doxy that created whatever flora
balance is allowing the constant noises. But no probiotics, digestive
enyzmes, or special allergy elimination diets have made the noises diminish.
Nor has any candida diet/treatment at all (I dont believe in the candida
hype anyway).

There's got to be SOME way to get enough probiotics into my guts that the
former habitat that didnt make any noises could be replicated!?