Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:24:28 EST

I answered quickly because lots of people have asked what info I've  received

FRENCH FRIED ONIONS
1) Frito Lays Funyons - but they are made in a plant where
    cross contamination could be a issue
2) onion powder and crushed potato chips

CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
1) cut the other liquid in the  casserole down by 1/2 cup

2) heat on stove and thicken with  cornstarch
3) leave it alone, it will be  fine
4) recognize that it has less  flavor than condensed soup does and season
with whatever you have on hand from  soy sauce, Worcestershire, seasoned salt to
Mrs. Dash

Happy Thanksgiving to  all!

Amy