From:
Ann Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:50:01 -0400

At Gluten-Free Living, our goal is to help celiacs live a comfortable
gluten-free life. With this in mind, we are anxious to do what little we can
to help those left in devastating circumstances by the hurricane. So, for
every subscription sold during the month of September, we are donating $2 to
disaster relief.

Gluten-Free Living specializes in providing reliable information to those
who live a gluten-free life. Here’s a brief rundown on our next issue:

Life after the new food-allergen labeling law goes into effect.
We explain how will it impact the foods you buy

Salad dressings: Safe or not?
We put the probability of finding gluten in them in perspective.

Worrying about products and ingredients?
We answer your tricky questions.

In the dark?
Our current news and information will help you stay up to date on all the
exciting advances that benefit celiacs across the country.

And more.

Subscribe today and help us help those left homeless and helpless by
hurricane Katrina. Go to: "http://www.glutenfreeliving.com", call
914-741-5420 or write to Gluten-Free Living, 19 Broadway, Hawthorne, NY
10532.

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living