Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:57:36 -0400

Hi listmates,

This is a great "group" and I've enjoyed it for the past few months.  As
many do, I tend to get into eating a lot of the same things.  Does
anyone know of some tasty GF crackers and snacks?  I have the Commercial
listing but would like some feedback before I spend on something that's
not too tasty.  :--)

I'm hoping you'll come up with some new ones for me.  Any feedback on
the EnerG crackers and pretzels that are on the market?

Thanks so much in advance for any ideas!   :--)

Debbie---           [log in to unmask]